Thursday afternoon Jeff and Clare were playing in the Jump-a-roo, I guess really Clare was playing wile Jeff watched, and Jeff asked if I’d taken her picture yesterday. I told him that yes I’d taken her picture, but why was it so important that I take her picture yesterday? I asked him what day her Birthday was; he then caught his mistake and asked if I was going to take her picture on Friday.
She looks so much bigger than she did just 5 months ago. Today she is nearly sitting unassisted, standing for longer periods of time, can stand while just holding your hands, is learning to eat from a spoon (although messy), talking more and more, is able to put her sucker back in by herself, is reaching for you to pick her up, recognizes our faces and is skeptical of new faces – a good sign according to Dr. Dan, laughing, learning to turn the pages of a book and not just eat them, reaching for her toys all the time and rolling like a rolling pin.
She is a very busy little girl, she’s keeping me on my toes and I have a feeling it's only the beginning. I’ve said it each month, and I’ll say it again next month, time is going too fast. A friend recently had her Facebook status as she would like a remote, with a pause button, and a lifetime of right now; Melissa I couldn’t agree more.
Clare - You have changed my world in every way shape and form and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Your smile each morning when I walk into your room starts my day in the best way possible, you light up my world. The sound of your voice is music to me, I hope to never forget your sweet sounds and can’t wait to hear what you have to say, I promise that I will always be there to hear you when you talk and listen to your secrets and keep them close, I want to know all there is to know about you. You are my world little lady, please don’t ever change. I love you more than anything in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment