Clare and I braved the crowds and went to the mall this
afternoon, I was shocked how unbelievably busy it was! We only visited two stores but we still had
to navigate around people and fight for a parking spot. Clare is an excellent shopping partner; she
listens well and stays close to me when she isn’t in the stroller. Only once did I panic about where she was,
and we only lost Baby once but we found her a minute later relaxing in a comfy
chair at Pottery Barn Kids.
Possibly the most exciting part of our shopping trip was
discovering that Hanna Andersson was having a 35% off sale! We went in for 1 pair of leggings and came
out with a little bit more, it was too good of a deal! I didn’t realize it at the time, but
apparently I bought hats and not pants.
She looks like an elf with those pants on her head.
When we got home Jeff was listening to Christmas music on
the radio and making beef stew, it was all I could do to not go get the
Christmas tree and put it up. I’m really
looking forward to decorating this holiday season.




No comments:
Post a Comment