Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mama's Work


Clare loves to go to Mama’s work; she knows we’re there as soon as you turn into the park off of University Blvd.  One day last week when we were carpooling to work she asked if we were going to Mama’s work at Goodson, needless to say I was surprised she knew the name of where I worked.  I think Clare likes visiting me at work because she knows there’s a pool and she always wants to go swimming.

Today Jeff had a late softball game so he picked her up and brought her over to the pool for an afternoon dip.  I had a staff meeting scheduled so I wasn’t able to join them but was able to watch from the other side of the pool.  It looked like they had a lot of fun. 




After swimming Clare wanted to work and talk on the phone.  Every time she’s in my office she wants to work and use the calculator, it’s pretty darn cute.  I sent the picture to my supervisor and told him I had found a replacement and would see him in 79 days.  Too bad I wouldn’t want to be on vacation without her. 

It's crazy how much she looks like me, right down to the tongue sticking out just a little bit. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment