Today was a typical Sunday for us, with a 'Happy Fathers Day
Dada!' thrown in throughout the day. Jeff
slept in while Clare and I played and then I took a nap while Jeff got up and
played with Clare, we both got to sleep in a bit which is a nice treat.
The temperature today was the warmest it’s been since we moved up here; it was almost 90 in the late afternoon. Thankfully the ‘under-brella’ provided some shade on the deck and the water Clare was playing with was cool and refreshing. Initially her water play started out pretty mild, but once she started getting us wet it was game on.
Kai loved the water, I think she was the only one hoping to get wet.
Water for you Mama!
Water for....
Dada!!
Jeff decided to arm himself, just in case.
Clare didn't like that Dada had the squirt bottle and wouldn't give it back.
In addition to playing with her Dada Clare did get a chance
to talk to both Pawpaw and Grampy to wish them a Happy Fathers Day.



No comments:
Post a Comment