Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Chair For Clare

It's no secret around here that I dislike the highchair.  I feel bad saying I don't like it, it's been a great highchair for 3 kids, Maggie was the original user.  So, when Karen offered to let me borrow her hook on chair for the weekend to see if it's something I'd like to have, I jumped at the opportunity.  It was really easy to install and didn't take up much space, it's wonderful!  What's even better is that Clare likes it.

Clearly she wasn't as excited about the camera as she was about the chair.
















Hey Clare, what's in your bag?
















Bows!!
















Sitting at the table to play is a new favorite activity.  She sat and played with the iPad for a good 30 minutes.






















The wipers on the bush go swish swish swish...
















The itsy bitsy spider goes up the water spout...
















Dada, want to play a song?



Her chair is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, just in time for Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment