Clare loves the new puzzle that GG bought her, she likes to
put it together and break it up over and over and over again. It’s incredible how much she has grown; she’s
able to do the puzzle with little help.
We talk about what the pieces look like and what the next piece might
look like and she’s able to find it and out it together.
I SO wish this picture was in focus!
She no longer says ‘puzzer’ but I just think it’s too cute
and can’t not call it a puzzer. I love it when I say puzzer and Clare corrects
me by saying puzzle, she’s too cute.
With the cooler weather, FINALLY!, Jeff has started to make more winter
foods, which means my all time favorite dish, beef stew!! Tonight he asked Clare to make some potatoes
so he could make shepherds pie, she happily climbed up on the counter and
helped me make the mashed potatoes. Of
course the best part of making mashed potatoes is eating them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment