I'm a sucker for all things Sweet, both edible and non. When we first got married I told Jeff how excited I was to have the last name of Sweet, it was such a fun and positive last name, he told me it would wear off and I'd get used to it. We're 4 years in and I'm still in love with it.
Any time I see a t-shirt, picture, stationary, sticker or just about anything that says Sweet I buy it, life can't be sweet enough. Of course, when I saw this sweatshirt I didn't even think twice.
You better believe if it came in my size I'd have bought one for me.
I love this picture a lot, not only because of the sweatshirt, but because she's actually smiling for me, with the hundreds of pictures I take, she's hardly ever looking at the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment